- Handles student recruitment (Google Classroom, Remind, waivers, announcement etc..)
- Meets with core leadership weekly to discuss goals and success/failures
- Handles all paperwork related to trips and event planning
- Aids students in write ups for robot, outreach and various other award submissions
- Aids students in developing outreach media; such as website, twitter etc..
- Assists in MTTD planning committee
Ranjit Chahal (R.C.)
- Handles ordering of robot parts & other shop related components
- Facilitates engineering mentors
- Overall overseer of the robotics program and shop, top level director of program
- Aids and train the students in assembly and CAD of the robot
- CAD subassemblies and components of the FRC Robot during build season
- Creates prototypes for FRC Robot
- Helps with overall robot design and execution of strategy
- Aids and trains students with using the shop equipment: Manual and CNC equipment
- Aids and trains students with wiring of the robot
- Aids students in assembly and construction of all projects, not limited to robot. This includes shop racks and various other projects
- Aids students in training of CNC equipment
- Trains students to wire the robot
- Trains students to plumb the pneumatics system
- In charge of working with sponsors to secure materials and services; such as powdercoating, anodizing, materials etc..
- Aids and train kids to use CNC router, CNC Lathe and 3d printers
- In charge of handling sponsorships.